Purchasing & Payment
Purchasing from Labels Most Wanted is easy!
- Simply add your chosen item(s) to your basket/cart and proceed to checkout.
- On the checkout page, you can either log in to your existing account or checkout as a guest, enter your details and view your order together with any shipping costs.
- If you choose to register, you will be able to view and print your orders and check their progress online. If you checkout as a guest, you will not be able to view any updates to your order via the Labels Most Wanted website, but you will receive email order updates.
- You may pay for your items by UK bank transfer, or online using PayPal via their secure encrypted connection. PayPal accepts most major credit and debit cards, or you can use funds held in your PayPal account to pay for your goods. All credit/debit card payments are made privately and securely via PayPal and we do not see or hold any of your financial information on this site. You don’t need a PayPal account to pay via that method.
- Once your order has successfully been placed, you will receive a confirmation email detailing your purchase.
- If payment is to be made by bank transfer, payment needs to be credited to our account within 2 working days, or your item will be released for resale. Bank details will be included in your order confirmation email.
- Once cleared payment is received either via PayPal or bank transfer, then your item(s) will be despatched within 2 working days and you will receive an email containing the tracking number. If you have registered with us, then you can also view your order history online.
- Payment Plans – On occasion, a payment plan (also known as layaway/instalment) may be agreed with a buyer on an individual basis. Terms will be a agreed and a deposit taken, with the balance being due by a specified date. An agreed proportion of that deposit will be non-refundable should the buyer cancel the order at any time, not make the final payment by the due date or return the order.
Please see our terms and conditions page for full details.