Sell With Us
Selling with us is easy! If you would like to sell your authentic designer handbag, purse, scarf or accessories without any hassle, simply let us do it on a commisson basis on your behalf.
Use the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you want to part with. Once terms (detailed below) and selling prices have been agreed, package up, send your items off, and then leave the rest to us.
Brands we love to sell are Mulberry, Balenciaga, Chloe, Chanel, Hermes, Celine, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, Proenza Schouler, Miu Miu, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Bottega Veneta, Alexander McQueen, Dior, Fendi, Jimmy Choo, Alexander Wang, Anya Hindmarch. Michael Kors, Stella McCartney, Givenchy and Yves St Laurent. However, we may also consider other brands or items other than bags, purses, wallets, scarves and accessories, so do contact us.
Items must be authentic and in very good, excellent or new condition.
Terms and Conditions – Commission Selling Service
1. You send us the items, we photograph, market, agree the sale and send them to their new owner, and charge 25% of the sale price (subject to a minimum fee of £10) which includes commission and all fees. Your items will be offered to our private buyers, via our website www.labelsmostwanted.co.uk, and on some occasions via eBay.
2. We need a guideline as to the acceptable price you want to achieve ‘in your hand’ for your item(s) once all deductions have been made. We ask for this guideline so that we know we can meet your expectations and the sale price we can agree on your behalf. However, as we earn a percentage commission based on the final selling price, we will endeavour to achieve the best price for the item.
3. We send you the balance by bank transfer* 14 calendar days (excluding public holidays) after the day the buyer has received the goods, as that is the time frame during which a buyer is able to return an item under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (formerly known as Distance Selling Regulations). The balance is minus a 25% fee of the sale price (excluding international postage where applicable), subject to a minimum fee of £10 (ten UK pounds); this fee includes the commission charge and all deductions. Confirmation of the fee will be provided when payment is sent.
4. You need have no involvement, other than liaison regarding price/marketing strategy if applicable. We will keep you regularly updated of progress via email.
5. You can request the return of your item at any time, providing no sale has been agreed. In the event that you require your item to be returned, you will need to supply the cost of the return insured postage and settle any outstanding fees, before the item is sent back to you. In addition, a £10 (ten UK pounds) admin charge per item being returned will also be due.
7. For non Mulberry items which we cannot authenticate ourselves and which do not come with an original receipt or full provenance, we will employ the services of an eBay/PayPal approved authentication service at our cost once the item is in our possession. If the item is found to be counterfeit, it will be returned to you once you have submitted payment for the return postage together with a £10 (ten UK pounds) admin fee per counterfeit item and authentication fee.
8. In the unlikely event the item is lost in the post or similar when being sent to a buyer, we will make a claim against the appropriate body, and you will receive the same due payment as if the sale had finalised normally. Any financial loss would be met by us.
* Available free for those with a UK bank account. International bank transfers can be sent for a small variable fee (actual fee charged by the transfer provider is applied), or we can send payment by PayPal which will incur you fees to receive the funds.
Please see our terms and conditions page for full details.
Prefer an outright sale?
If you would prefer the funds more immediately for your designer bag, purse, scarf or accessories, we may also offer to purchase your items outright. Please email email@example.com with details of the brand and model, together with a description of its condition, any receipt, tags etc and the amount you want to achieve for your item(s) and we will respond to you promptly.
WordPress contact form by 123FormBuilder